Welcome to Parker machine website!
Manufacturer of industrial aluminum
deep processing equipment
Correct operation and maintenance of CNC equipment can prevent abnormal wear and tear of machine tools and avoid sudden failure of machine tools. Careful maintenance of the machine tool can maintain the long-term stability of the machine tool processing accuracy and prolong the service life of the machine tool. This work must be highly valued and implemented from the management level of the factory.
Responsible for maintenance
1. The operator is responsible for the use, maintenance and basic maintenance of the equipment.
2. Equipment maintenance personnel are responsible for equipment maintenance and necessary maintenance.
3. Workshop management is responsible for the supervision of all operators and equipment maintenance in the workshop.
Basic requirements for the use of numerical control equipment
1, numerical control equipment requires to avoid wet, dusts and corrosive gas sites.
2. Avoid direct sunlight and other thermal radiation. Precision numerical control equipment should be far away from vibration equipment, such as punch, forging equipment, etc.
3, the operation temperature of the equipment should be controlled between 15 degrees and 35 degrees. Precision machining temperature should be controlled at around 20 degrees, and temperature fluctuation must be strictly controlled.
4. In order to avoid the influence of large fluctuation amplitude of power supply (greater than 10%) and possible instantaneous disturbance signal, special line power supply is usually used in numerical control equipment (for example, it is separated from low voltage distribution room for the use of numerical control machine tools) and voltage stabilizing device is added, which can reduce the influence of power supply quality and electrical interference.
Maintain accuracy in daily machining
1. After starting the machine, it must be preheated for about 10 minutes, and then processed; long-term unused machines should extend the preheating time;
2, check whether the oil circuit is smooth.
3. Place the worktable and saddle in the center of the machine before shutting down (move the three-axis stroke to the middle position of each axis stroke).
4, machine tools remain dry and clean.
1. Clean the dust and iron scraps of machine tools daily: including machine tool control panel, spindle taper hole, tool turning, tool head and taper handle, tool holder arm and tool holder, turret; XY axle sheet metal shield, flexible hose in machine tools, tank chain device, chip groove;
2, check the lubricating oil level to ensure machine lubrication.
3, check the coolant in the coolant box is sufficient, not enough to add in time.
4, check whether the air pressure is normal.
5. Check whether the air blowing in the inner cone hole of the spindle is normal. Wipe the inner cone hole of the spindle with clean cotton cloth and spray with light oil.
6, clean the knife storage knife arm and cutter, especially the knife claw;
7, check all the lights, whether the warning lights are normal.
8. Check the leakage of oil pressure unit pipe.
9. Machine tools are cleaned and cleaned every day after work.
10, keep the environment clean around the machine.
1, clean the heat exchanger air filter, cooling pump, lubricating oil filter screen;
2,check whether the tool bolt is loose and whether the knife handle is clean.
3, check whether the three axis mechanical origin is offset.
4, check the tool magazine movement or tool magazine turning smoothly.
5. If there is an oil cooler to check the oil cooling oil, if it is lower than the scale line, please add the oil and cold oil in time.
6. Clean compressed gas in the impurities and moisture, check the oil in the oil mist separator, check whether the work of the solenoid valves is normal, check the sealing of the pneumatic system, because the quality of the air system directly affects the tool change and lubrication system;
7. Prevent dirt and dirt from entering the numerical control device. Oil mist, dust and even metal powder are usually found in the air of the machine shop. Once they fall on the circuit board or electronic devices in the CNC system, it is easy to cause the insulation resistance between components to drop, and even lead to the damage of components and circuit boards.
1. Check the track lubrication condition and ensure that the track surface must be well lubricated.
2. Check and clean limit switches and touch blocks.
3. Check whether the oil in the tool cylinder is enough or not to add in time.
4, check the signs on the machine and whether the warning nameplate is clear.
Half year maintenance
1. Remove the shaft chip shield, clean the shaft tubing joint, ball guide screw, three-axis limit switch, and check whether it is normal. Check the effectiveness of each axis hard rail scraping brush.
2. Check whether the servomotor and head of each axis are running normally and whether there is abnormal sound.
3. Replace oil pressure unit oil and tool reducer.
4. Test the clearance of each shaft and adjust the compensation amount if necessary.
5. Clean the dust in the electric box (ensure the machine is closed).
6, check the contact points, connectors, sockets, switches normally.
7, check whether all buttons are sensitive and normal.
8, check and adjust the mechanical level;
9, clean the water tank and replace the cutting fluid.
Annual professional maintenance or repair
Attention: professional maintenance or repair should be carried out by professional engineers.
1, grounding protection system should have good continuity to ensure personal safety.
2. Periodic inspection of gas elements such as circuit breakers, contactors, single phase or three phase arc extinguishing devices is carried out. If the wiring is loose, whether the noise is too large, find out the reasons and eliminate hidden dangers;
3, ensure the normal operation of the radiator fan in the cabinet, otherwise it may cause damage to the gas parts.
4. Fuse fuse and air switch frequently trip. We should find out the reason and eliminate it in time.
5, check the vertical accuracy of each axis and adjust the geometric accuracy of the machine tool. Restore or meet machine tool requirements. Because geometric accuracy is the foundation of the comprehensive performance of machine tools. For example, poor perpendicularity of XZ and YZ will affect the coaxiality and symmetry of the workpiece, and poor perpendicularity of the spindle to the table will affect the parallelism of the workpiece and so on. Therefore, the restoration of geometric accuracy is the focus of our maintenance.
6. Check the wear and clearance of each shaft motor and screw rod, and check the two ends of each shaft.
Headquarters: 9 floor, South 9, Shun Tai Plaza, Ji'nan hi tech Development Zone.
Web site: www.88977166.com
Park Industrial Park: famous Jia Xi Road, Qihe Economic Development Zone, Shandong